Is there a name for the job where you take customer requirements and translate them into technical requirements?

Qu'est-ce qu'un phrase en francais pour le processus de traduction les exigences du client en exigences techniques?

I am looking for both English and French and don't have either


@inmysocks I think something like "design analysis" (/ analyst) or "problem analysis" (/ analyst) describes the more general form of the job, but I guess in pretty much every field there is a more specialized term. In particular in IT and medical.

Sorry that I can not be of more help (and yeah "magician" is annoyingly accurate).

· · Web · 0 · 0 · 1
Sign in to participate in the conversation

The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!